Lapsed Child Care Provider

A smarter way to do things

We do things smarter and all our Members are able to inform HMRC of changes in their Personal circumstances – quickly and easily, no more writing letters or waiting for ages on the phone.  Members also have the peace of mind in knowing that they will have proof of the information they provide to HMRC.

It looks like you haven’t Logged In so in order to use this Form.

You will have to either:

Log In             using your email address and password


Register        as a New Member of our site


If you want to Register and become a Member we will need to know your National Insurance Number – e.g. AB123456C – which you can find on your Pay / Salary slip or your Form P6.